CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Jonah's Mid-Terms...


I know you all know how smart Jonah is. But I just wanted to post another reminder...

Jonah received his ''Mid-Term Progress Report'' and he came home with straight A's... okay, so he did get one A minus in the section called "Observes School Rules"... I asked him about it, and he said he was a bit hyper one day. And his other response was, "But it wasn't like I got a TimeOut or anything." So I'll go ahead and let the A minus slide...

Still, to this day, it amazes me how bright he is. He breezes through his homework with hardly any help from us. And his reading skills are amazing!

We're so proud of him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that he is so smart and athletic too! Did you see the tag that I "tagged you" on my last post? You better do it.