CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Blog Tag...

Lucky me... I got blog tagged!
I must now tell 6 quirky things about myself...

1 ~ I prefer the toilet paper roll to go over, not from underneath (I know... weird).
2 ~ I'm weirdly superstitious... comes from my Asian Mom...
3 ~ I can't drink tap water... and it has to be cold!
4 ~ I fold my bathroom towels a certain way and if Ethan does it differently, I secretly re-fold them.
5 ~ I have a thing about writing with certain pens... I HATE fine point!
6 ~ I can't text or email w/o proofreading my sentences...

Okay, now that you know I'm weird... I'm tagging Ronnie & Erin!

4 comments:

R AND R AND Z said...

we are here and safe i will try and post on my blog so check back often love ya

Anonymous said...

Yay, you did the tag! I am with ya on #3 from your list. Only not to rub it in, but mine is with soda. I hate warm soda! :)

Dudley said...

I agree with all of those things. Perfectly normal... Except the part about you having an Asian mother. When did that happen?

R AND R AND Z said...

your Asian????