CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jonah lost his first tooth!


It took some wiggling and squirming, but Jonah finally lost his first tooth. When we asked him how much he thought the Tooth Fairy would bring him, his reply was, "Probably five dollars."

Yikes, how times have changed...

Needless to say, we gave him $2 since the Tooth Fairy always gives more for the first tooth. We told him he'd probably only get $1 for every other one from here on out... that is, if gas prices and inflation stay steady or on the decline.

1 comments:

ladybugwigley said...

oh my!! I think the tooth fairy in this house is leaving way too much!!! Especially with gas prices soaring. I gave $10.00 for the first tooth and it's a $5.00 after that!! I gonna go broke if I don't cut it back some. LOL. hummmm that could explain why he has lost so many tooth lately... LOL.